Apart: 402, House: 08, Road: 01, Block: F, Banani, Chairman Bari, Banani, Dhaka-1213
+8801713013089, +8801972535455 sarwarbt@hotline.com

Tax Returns


Whether you’re self-employed, mini cabdriver, CIS, director of a company or running the business as a sole-trader, Sam & Associates Accountants can help you to submit your Tax return on time with accuracy.

The most common reasons that a tax return may be required are as follows:

  • You are self employed or a partner in a partnership
  • You are a company director
  • You have large amounts of savings or investment income
  • You have untaxed savings or investment income
  • You own land or property that is being let
  • You have income from overseas. You have income from trusts, settlements and estates or you are trustees.
  • You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)

We can help you with the following:

  • Register as a Sole trader (mini cabdriver, CIS, Hairdresser, Makeup artist) Director of Company or Partnership with the HM Revenue & Customs.
  • Register the Individuals for the Construction industry Scheme for the Deduction of 20%.

Fillup Full Form