Whether you’re self-employed, mini cabdriver, CIS, director of a company or running the business as a sole-trader, Sam & Associates Accountants can help you to submit your Tax return on time with accuracy.
The most common reasons that a tax return may be required are as follows:
- You are self employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a company director
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have untaxed savings or investment income
- You own land or property that is being let
- You have income from overseas. You have income from trusts, settlements and estates or you are trustees.
- You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
We can help you with the following:
- Register as a Sole trader (mini cabdriver, CIS, Hairdresser, Makeup artist) Director of Company or Partnership with the HM Revenue & Customs.
- Register the Individuals for the Construction industry Scheme for the Deduction of 20%.